[Ethnocomm] Suggestions for teaching materials (textbook/non-textbook) for diversity and communication

Sunny Lie sunnylie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 01:10:33 UTC 2018

Dear friends,

I've been assigned to teach a new course in my department titled "Diversity
and Communication." It's similar to "Intercultural Communication" (which is
what I've been teaching these past few years),  but it's not quite the
same.

Has anyone ever taught anything on diversity and communication? Any
recommendations you wouldn't sharing pertaining to resources that are from
our line of research? Recommendations for books, textbooks, journal
articles, etc would be greatly appreciated!

A deep bow of gratitude for your help as always!
Sunny