[Ethnocomm] Sample syllabi for Intercultural Communication using "Among Cultures: The Challenge of Communication"

Sunny Lie sunnylie at gmail.com
Thu May 31 01:01:21 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues and friends,

I was wondering whether you wouldn't mind sharing your syllabus with me if
you're teaching a class on Intercultural Communication using Brad Hall and
Patricia Covarrubias' textbook "Among Cultures: The Challenge of
Communication" I just adopted it for my class, and I would really
appreciate any sample syllabi, especially since we're transitioning from a
quarter to a semester system (therefore, I have to re-conceptualize how to
teach the class in general).

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sunny