[Ethnocomm] Sample syllabi for Intercultural Communication using "Among Cultures: The Challenge of Communication"

Patricia Covarrubias pocb at unm.edu
Thu May 31 14:56:37 UTC 2018

Thank you, Sunny, for your request, and for adopting "Among Cultures"!!  We worked hard on updating this edition.

I shall email you two syllabi--one from Brad Hall and another from a post doc instructor Brad knows.   You may know that I am transferring full time from Communication and Journalism to the Chicana and Chicano Studies Department and I haven't been able to use this textbook (!!).  Do let me know how else I/we might help.

Thank you.  Hogs & quiches,
Patricia

Patricia O. Covarrubias Ph.D.
Associate Professor
The University of New Mexico
Communication and Journalism & Chicana and Chicano Studies
MSC 032240; 1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131

¡Sí se puede!
"Never, never, never never give up!"