Tradução de material gravado em Krahô

Monica Veloso Borges mvborges8 at YAHOO.COM.BR
Tue May 15 11:00:55 UTC 2007

Prezados Colegas,
  Atendendo ao pedido do Professor Angel Humberto Corbera Mori, da UNICAMP, repasso a mensagem a seguir, solicitando tradução de um material gravado em língua Krahô. Os interessados poderão entrar em contato diretamente pelo e-mail citado.
  Atenciosamente,
  Profa. Mônica Veloso Borges (Moderadora)

-----------
Dear Angel

I am forwarding you this email from Sarah Taylor (BBC,
London). If anyone knows who could translate from the Kraho,
it would be you. Could you please send your answer to Sarah
Taylor?

Best regards

Manuela

Manuela Carneiro da Cunha
Professor
Dept. of Anthropology
University of Chicago

Dear Dr Carneiro,

I work at the BBC on a TV series about tribal cultures around the world. We recently filmed a programme about log running with the Kraho Indians of Tocantins State.
I have been in contact with Julio Cezar Melatti and he passed me your e-mail address. I hope you don’t mind me contacting you directly.
I have a specific question that I wondered if I could ask you. Do you happen to know if there is anyone outside the Kraho reserve who understands the Kraho dialect? We’d like to find someone in Europe, but I’m well aware this is highly unlikely. If not, is there anybody in Rio or Sao Paolo or in the US?

Many thanks in advance,

Yours sincerely,
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor
Assistant Producer, Last Man Standing
BBC Vision Studios
sarah.taylor.01 at bbc.co.uk
020 875 25383
Rm 5525, BBC White City, Wood Lane, London , W12 7TS

Mônica Veloso Borges
Universidade Federal de Goiás
Faculdade de Letras/ Museu Antropológico
www.etnolinguistica.org