Make sure you're slim

Angelia Hester e-meld-markup at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Mon Aug 24 20:38:05 UTC 2009

      Hi, I am Angelia Hester and I
      want to share my story with you. I am a sport star in my community, I
      am known for my football skills. I have a very healthy figure because
      I use to do almost 4 hours of daily workout. One day it was
      raining heavily and I was busy playing football with a nearly club who
      challenged our team. While playing I hit my leg on the goal post and
      broke my leg. Three months of treatment and then I was ok. But, I lost
      my healthy figure and my weight increased. I gained 60 to 70
      pounds in a very short span of time. I was very upset with my bulky
      figure and I wanted to have my old figure back at any cost.After a
      month one of my friends suggested me Acai Berry. I thought that my
      workouts are enough for losing my weight, but I was impatient. I took
      all the information about this product and I found it useful. I
      purchased Acai Berry Supplement and used it. Now it is like a dream
      come true, I have come back to my earlier shape. Thanks to Acai Berry
      now I am living my life as I lived before.

      Try 4 Free!

      <<<Just a small click>>>