Call for papers: Word Formation in South American Languages [1 Anexo]

Etnolinguistica.Org (Admin) site at ETNOLINGUISTICA.ORG
Fri Mar 11 14:37:56 UTC 2011

Encaminhando mensagem

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Femmy Admiraal <femmyadmiraal at gmail.com>
Date: 2011/3/9

Dear all,

We are pleased to inform you that the next Americanist Meeting will
take place in Leipzig, on June 24-25, 2011. The topic of the meeting
is Word Formation in South American Languages and we invite papers
dealing with this topic (see attachment).

Abstracts should be sent to Femmy Admiraal (femmyadmiraal at gmail.com)
before May 1st. We hope to accept all papers, but in case we need to
make a selection, you will be notified about the acceptance of your
paper by May 15th.

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who might be
interested, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact
one of the organizers.

Yours,

Swintha Danielsen, Katja Hannß and Femmy Admiraal

Divulgue este evento no Twitter:
http://twitter.com/etnolinguistica/status/46216169492983808

A rede Etnolinguistica.Org (http://www.etnolinguistica.org), portal de
informações sobre línguas sul-americanas, é mantida integralmente por
voluntários. Participe!

Sugestões? Correções? Dúvidas? Entre em contato com os webmasters:
http://www.etnolinguistica.org/contato