genderlects

Renato Athias renato.athias at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 26 15:19:07 UTC 2012

Dear Françoise,
You can find  the distinctions in male and female speeches in other
language, like the Hupdah and the Yanomami. You can read for reference for
the Yanomami language in the book of  Catherine Alès, Yanomami, l 'ire et
le desir

http://books.google.com.pa/books?id=xkcqSfNZMzUC&printsec=frontcover&hl=pt-BR&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

or

http://jsa.revues.org/index10617.html#text