Dear Internet Victim:

WORLD REFORND BANK OUGADOUGOU federalbureauofinvestigation96 at LIVE.FR
Sun Jan 6 15:24:56 UTC 2013

( Mr Robert Wayne ) Chief Inspector of Crime and Fraud Investigation In Collaboration With (IMF) INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND OUAGADOUGOU MONITORING CENTER
 FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET CRIME FRAUDSTARS

                  Dear Internet Victim:
After proper and several investigation and research at Western Union and MoneyGram Office, We find out your name in Western Union Database and Moneygramm database among those that have sent money through Western Ouagadougou Burkina Faso both  people that have send money down to West Africa generally and this proves that you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them through Western Union & MoneyGram in the  course of getting one fund or the other that is not real. Right now we are working hand in hand with the United Nation Investigation and Ouagadougou Police force Center to track every fraudsters down, Do not respond to their emails, Letters and phone calls as long as they are scammers and you should be very careful to avoid being a Victim from fraudsters because they have nothing to offer you but to rip-off what you have worked earnestly hard to earn.
This is the Office of the Federal Bureau Of Investigation Department in Ouagadougou Monitory Center, We the (IMF) Received a signal on Internet and through Western UNion and MoneyGramm Database of all the innocent people that have fall in Victims in all West Africa and also your past lost of huge amount of money all about, After going through our file we have to hand over your file to the United Nation Commition that are compensating all the Innocent people that have fall in Victim in West Africa.

IMF would like to notify you that you have been chosen by the Federal Bureau Of Investigation Department and from United Nation Department Ouagadougou Burkina Faso Monitoring Center as one of the Final recipients of a cash Grant-Donation from the Internet.  Therefore the report we got from the UNITED NATION ORGANISATION is that you are to be Compensate with the amount of (USD$950,000.00 US Dollars) Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) Though you might have spent less or more than that given amount, But with due respect we are apologizing to you to kindly accept this offer as part of the Government compensating all the Internet Victim over their lost money.

Be informed that we have started working with Bank of Africa (BOA) all Internet victim file has been send to the BOA PAYMENT DEPARTMENT to start transferring your onward sum amount of (USD$950,000.00 US Dollars) into any of your favourable Bank Account of your choice.
Remember: To protect fraudulent act because most Scammers are using the name of our Bank to Scam Innocent people so you have been advice to coat your Qualification numbers of (REF-081-2998-7879) to the Director In charge your fund for the next step along with the below details.
(1) Your Full Name:(2) Your Home Address:(3) Your Country:(4) Your Private Telephone Number:(5) A Copy of Your Passport:(6) Your Qualification numbers of (REF-081-2998-7879)
THE DESK TRANSFER SECTION:
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT
BANK OF AFRICA- OUAGADOUGOU!
Contact Person,
ATTN: DR. TIDIANE N'DIAYE CHEIK.TROIS BANQUES, 01 BP 1560 -OUAGADOUGOU
Email: worldrefornd_bankbenin at rocketmail.com
The Validity period of this claiming Amount of ($950.000.00 US Dollars) is for 25 Working days in Immediately you received this mail contact the Director In charge to make your own claim immediately, any claim not made before this date   will be return back to the MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC AFFAIRS as unclaimed fund.