questionnaire on genderlects

Francoise Rose Francoise.Rose at UNIV-LYON2.FR
Fri Jun 7 11:51:37 UTC 2013

Dear list members,

Some time ago I posted a question on male/female speech and other gender
indexicality phenomena. Thanks again for your numerous answers.

One of the result of my survey on gender indexicality in South America will
hopefully be a publication on the topic. I will let you know.

The other result is a questionnaire on gender indexicality (male/female
speech and more), now available in four versions: French, English, Spanish
and of course, Portuguese. Thanks to Rosa Vallejos and Lilian Ayres for
their help with the translations.

You can find it on the etnolinguistica site:
<http://www.etnolinguistica.org/genderlects>
http://www.etnolinguistica.org/genderlects

As well as on my personal site :
<http://www.ddl.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/Annuaires/Rose>