Amazonicas V: second call

Hein van der Voort hvoort at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Oct 25 16:58:25 UTC 2013

Amazonicas V: second call

Dear colleagues,

We are now organising the fifth event in the colloquium series
Amazonicas: The Structure of Amazonian Languages: Phonology and Syntax.
The event will take place from 26 through 30 May 2014 in Belém, Pará,
Brazil, and contains the following symposia:

(1) Phonology: 	Prosody in constituents beyond the word
	(org. Luciana Storto & Elsa Gomez-Imbert)
	Contact: amazonicasV.fonologia at gmail.com
(2) Syntax: 	Nonverbal predication
	(org. Spike Gildea & Simon Overall)
	Contact: amazonicas.sintaxe at gmail.com
(3) Linguistic family: 	Family in focus: Tupí
	(org. Gessiane Picanço & Denny Moore)
	Contact: amazonicas.tupi at gmail.com

This is the second call and we remind those who are interested in
submitting their proposals that  the deadline is in only a few weeks.
The full description of the event and its symposia was published with
the first call, and can be found on the following websites (the
definitive website is under construction):

http://saturno.museu-goeldi.br/lingmpeg/portal/?p=1932
http://linguistlist.org/callconf/browse-conf-action.cfm?Submissionid=19938533
http://linguistlist.org/callconf/call-action.cfm?ConfID=167255
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~spike/Site/Amazonicas_V.html

Instructions for the submission of abstracts

Between 200 and 400 words
Formatting: Times New Roman 12, single space, Word and PDF
Language: Portuguese or Spanish or English
Deadline for submission: 15 November 2013
Notification of acceptance: 30 November 2013

Addresses for the submission of anonymous abstracts:

(1) Prosody beyond the word: amazonicasV.fonologia at gmail.com
(2) Nonverbal predication: amazonicas.sintaxe at gmail.com
(3) Family in focus: Tupi: amazonicas.tupi at gmail.com

General address of the event: AmazonicasV at gmail.com

Local organising committee:

Hein van der Voort - Museu Paraense Emílio Goeldi (MPEG)
Vilacy Galucio - Museu Paraense Emílio Goeldi (MPEG)
Gessiane Picanço - Universidade Federal do Pará (UFPA)
Sidney Facundes - Universidade Federal do Pará (UFPA)