Fwd: Articulos de RBLA y LIAMES

Jorge Emilio Rosés Labrada jorge.emilio17 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 5 01:30:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the article! I got the other one from someone else :) Let me
know if you are interested and I will be happy to send it along.

As for your question, Maria Emilia has recently suggested that there might
be a genetic relationship between Tikuna (well, now Tikuna-Yuri) and the
Saliban languages, on which I work. So I am interested in reading on the
connection between Tikuna and Yuri.

Saludos,
Jorge