Dear Friend,

Abdullah Hamza abdullah at AOL.JP
Sat Mar 15 08:41:51 UTC 2014

Dear Friend,

We want to transfer to overseas ($ 27,500.000.00 USD) I want to ask you
to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable
and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new
Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty account
can serve to receive this funds quitely.I am revealing this to you with
believe in God that you will never let me down in this business, you
are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this
business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next
step to take urgently.

Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full
details of the account to be used for the deposit. I need your full
co-operation to make this work fine. because the management is ready to
approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of
this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and
once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with
instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in
this business.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 30% of the total
amount, 60% will be for me, while 10% will be for expenses both parties
might have incurred during the process of transferring.I look forward
to your earliest reply .

Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction I would want
you to contact me via my alternative email address

abdullahamizia at voila.fr

Sincerely,
GOD BLESS YOU.
DR.ABDULLAH HAMZA.