Marking of possessor and A and/or S with the same set of affixes

Jorge Emilio Rosés Labrada jorge.emilio17 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 24 21:52:57 UTC 2014

Dear Alan (if I may),

Thank you for your reply to my question and for the reference. I will make
sure to look into Jarawara and the other Arawá languages.

Regards,
Jorge