Non-English postings

Erika Strenski ldp98es at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Mon Nov 8 20:04:01 UTC 1999

Dear All
No doubt this is the  wrong address...

As regards the use of languages other than English I think that it's fine as long as it
is made clear that it's in a 'foreign' language and whether or not there's a translation
into English attached.
It might even be possible to write say in Spanish and translate into French with no
English at all as US readers are more likely to know some Spanish while UK readers are
more likely to know French and thus the text would be accessible to many people without
the use of English.
Erika