translation engines

Erika Strenski ldp98es at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Wed Nov 10 06:03:44 UTC 1999

Excellent idea Janet.
I want to evaluate translation engines as part of my MA in Translation
Studies and would be very grateful if you could inform me of any enines
on the web.
Please mail me personally on ldp98es at shef.ac.uk so as not to bore all
Flingsters with MT.
Thanks