A washingtonpost.com article from alexa.champion at erols.com

register at WASHINGTONPOST.COM register at WASHINGTONPOST.COM
Mon Nov 29 20:41:47 UTC 1999

You have been sent this message from alexa.champion at erols.com as a courtesy of the Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com).

I thought some on the list might be interested in this article.

To view the entire article, go to http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A56149-1999Nov28.html

Playing the Name Game With Baby