Fwd: another possible idea

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Apr 19 14:48:38 UTC 2000

Dear flingsters,

Since everyone was so helpful last time I asked for suggestions for
research relating to student project topics, and since there did seem to be
widespread interest on the list in those topics (gender differences in
computer-mediated conversation and in speech to children), I thought I'd
try again with a new topic.  This is the project as currently conceived by
one of my students; she'll be very grateful for any pointers on what to
read or look for.

larry