[FA] Fathers Say Stop Simon & Schuster's Panty Raider (fwd)

Scott F Kiesling kiesling at LING.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Wed Apr 26 13:00:44 UTC 2000

Perhaps we should make an effort to not use S&S texts for a while...
BTW I checked out some web sites (check out
http://pc.ign.com/previews/14066.html) and the game is real, and even the
game sites I looked at think it's pushing things. The models also look,
well, inhumanly proportioned, shall I say.
Last BTW: The subtitle of the game is "From here to immaturity"

Scott