two requests for research pointers

Heike Wiese heike.wiese at RZ.HU-BERLIN.DE
Tue Mar 28 18:12:33 UTC 2000

Hi, Larry -

concerning your first question: an interesting paper on this topic was
presented at the poster session of ICLC99 (International Cognitive
Linguistics Conference) in Stockholm last year. Unfortunately; I do not
recall the author's name, and I am not at my home institute at the moment,
so cannot look it up, but someone else on this list might know (if not, I
could look it up when back in Berlin at the end of April).

Best,

Heike

Dr. Heike Wiese
Humboldt-Universitaet Berlin