re simon & schuster panty raid

Scott F Kiesling kiesling at LING.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Mon May 15 01:01:35 UTC 2000

I posted the message and believe it or not no, it wasn't a hoax. I don't
have the URL any more, but there are a lot of them. Just use a seach
engine (I used Google) and search for' panty raid simon schuster' There
are a bunch of reviews of it on game sites...even the primarily young male
gamers seem to think it's a bit over the top.
Scott