Text and Con-Text

Susanna Rance srance at CEIBO.ENTELNET.BO
Sun Apr 29 12:09:48 UTC 2001

Dear Flingsters,

I have been trying to order the book which includes Tony Hak's "Text and Con-Text: Talk Bias in
Studies of Health Care Work".

At the time I saw a draft of this paper (1997), the book - edited by Srikant Sarangi and Celia Roberts - was to be
published as Discourse in the workplace: communication in institutional and professional settings.

I tried to order it as such, but was told this title did not exist. I was given two alternatives:
"Discourse and Social Life" and "Talk, Work and Institutional Order".

Please could someone tell me which edited volume Hak's "Text and Con-Text" is in?

Many thanks,

Susanna Rance

Susanna Rance
<srance at ceibo.entelnet.bo>