igala2 in lancaster in april 2002

Juliane Schwarz js-bham at GMX.NET
Tue Feb 12 12:10:49 UTC 2002

dear fling members,

i would like to draw your attention to the following two points. sorry for
cross-posting.

posterpresentation on igala2

it's still possible to submit a poster for igala2 (international gender and
language association) conference at lancaster university in april 12-14
(deadline this friday, 15.2.2002).

see: http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/groups/gal/poster.htm

postgraduate pre-conference workshops

if you are a postgrad or a postgrad supervisor i would like to draw your
attention to our pre-conference postgraduate workshop:

it will take place at the thursday (11.4.2002) before the conference and is
not actually part of the main conference. it is for postgrads only.  they
might collect data, try out a method, get feedback on specific issues
etc. the postgrads running the workshop  are responsible of inviting their
participants (though if you tell us what kind of participants you're
interested in we might be able to help you there) and for the organisation
(rooms are available).  it would be great if you'd let us
know as soon as possible.

see for more information: http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/groups/gal/student.htm

looking forward to seeing some of you in april here in lancaster

juliane

--
Second International Gender and Language Association
Conference:

There is still time to submit an abstract for a poster for this
Conference (deadline is Feb. 15). See the Website for details.
We welcome abstracts for posters from interested people at all
levels of academia.

Juliane Schwarz

Department of Linguistics
and MEL