Call for Abstracts, ADS @ MMLA

Victoria L. Bergvall vbergval at MTU.EDU
Wed Mar 13 17:27:44 UTC 2002

I really should look at this more...

Swamped here, but how are you? What's up with employment???

>with apologies for cross-posting)
>
>ADS at MMLA, Nov 8-10, 2002, Minneapolis Marriot City Center
>
>Please submit abstracts, max 250 words, for the ADS session of the
>Midwest Modern Language Association Meeting Nov. 8-10, 2002.
>
>Topic: Current Research in Dialect Study*
>(*At the MMLA website, the topic reads "New Research in Dialect Study."
>That's fine, too.)
>
>We are open to presentations based in traditional dialectology, as well
>as those in sociolinguistics, historical, anthropological or folk
>linguistics, language and gender, critical discourse analysis,
>narratology, etc.
>
>Email submissions preferred.
>
>Please submit by April 1, 2002 to
>
>Beth Simon
>simon at ipfw.edu
>
>or by mail to
>Beth Simon
>Dept of English and Lingistics
>IPFW
>Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499
>
>by Fax: attn beth simon, 219 481 6985
>
>regards,
>
>beth simon, midwest regional secretary, ads
>associate professor, linguistics and english
>indiana university purdue university
>simon at ipfw.edu

Victoria L. Bergvall             Associate Professor of Linguistics
Director of Graduate Programs in Rhetoric & Technical Communication
Department of Humanities          Michigan Technological University
1400 Townsend Drive       Houghton      Michigan 49931-1295     USA
vbergval at mtu.edu       Phone: (906)487-3248      Fax: (906)487-3559