Re: looking for language/gender page and sites français

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Mon Sep 23 17:08:13 UTC 2002

Dear Marsha (et al.),

The Language and Gender Page is now housed at my new website:

http://www.linguistics.ucsb.edu/faculty/bucholtz/lng/

Unfortunately, our webmaster hasn't yet linked my page to the department
page, so this URL is the main way to find me for now.

Best,

Mary

--On Sunday, September 22, 2002 10:59 AM -0400 M Chuk <m.chuk at UMONTREAL.CA>
wrote:

> hallo all.
>
> i've lost track of mary bucholtz and the language and gender page
> link. does anyone have any updates for this and related sites? as
> well, i'm looking for language (and gender) sites for french-speaking
> students.
> thanks.
>
> marsha chuk

Mary Bucholtz