Fulbright Program

Crow, Cynthia CCrow at IIE.ORG
Mon Apr 28 16:06:27 UTC 2003

Dear Webmaster:

As representative of the Fulbright Scholar Program, I am requesting that you
post the following announcement in Linguistics and TEFL and related fields
on your web site. We greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you and best regards,
Cynthia Crow, Program Officer, Europe/Eurasia
The Fulbright Scholar Program
Council for International Exchange of Scholars

Fulbright Scholar Awards in Linguistics and TEFL 2004-05
The Fulbright Scholar Program is pleased to announce the following awards in
Linguistics and related fields, available in Southeastern Europe and the
Caucasus.

*	Armenia			Award # 4179
*	Azerbaijan			Award # 4180
*	Bulgaria			Award # 4239
*	Moldova			Award # 4194
*	Romania			Award # 4356
*	Turkey				Award # 4379

The deadline for submission of applications is August 1, 2003.

For additional information about the awards and the application process,
please consult the Fulbright Program web site at www.cies.org or contact
Cynthia Crow, Program Officer, Europe/Eurasia at 202 686 7872 or
ccrow at cies.iie.org.

April 2003