HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE

Kira Hall Kira.Hall at COLORADO.EDU
Sun Aug 15 04:21:00 UTC 2004

Dear Flingsters,

I'm trying to figure out how to stop this problem, but I'm having
trouble reaching Megan Crowhurst, who knows more about this than I do.
Until we get this figured out, you can unsubscribe to the list by going
to the following address, linguistlist.org/lists/get-lists.html, scroll
down to FLING, and click "Join."  You'll then get a screen with a
number of options, one of them is to "unsubscribe."

Please accept my apologies for this.  I'm not sure what's going on.

Kira Hall