T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Hackett's S0ftSh0p

Regina Miner jsrsrjqtsyv at NORIKOMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 21 11:01:15 UTC 2004

Thought is the blossom language the bud action the fruit behind it.
Live your life, do your work, then take your hat.
The most important part of education is proper training in the nursery.
The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
Childhood is a disease -- a sickness that you grow out of.
Action expresses priorities.
The main thing about being a hero is to know when to die.
To boldly go where no one has gone before.
Education is a method whereby one acquires a higher grade of prejudices.
No man ever did a designed injury to another, but at the same time he did a greater to himself.
If we are marked to die, we are enough to do our country loss and if to live, the fewer men, the greater share of honor.
Everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.
Acting is the perfect idiot's profession.
It is a fine thing to have ability, but the ability to discover ability in others is the true test.