R: Feminist Linguistics Discussion Group at UCL - this Fri, 14th

ceciliarobustelli@libero.it ceciliarobustelli at LIBERO.IT
Mon Dec 10 16:00:42 UTC 2012

Dear ms Luck,
I would love to come to the meeting but I will be in Italy.
All the best
Cecilia Robustelli

which will be taking place on Friday, 14th December 4-5pm in UCL Foster Court
room 217. We will be looking at a section from Mary Daly's Gyn/Ecology (just
email me at christiane.luck.10 at ucl.ac.uk for a copy of the text) - please feel
free to bring any other texts you would like to discuss!