Devising a questionnaire about face-threatening acts

golnaz jamalifar golnaz_jamalifar at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 29 09:19:18 UTC 2012

Dear Group Members,
Greetings,
I am doing a research paper. To this end, I need to devise a task-based questionnaire regarding face-threatening acts.
The purpose is to monitor the kind of activity, behavior or any thing elicited  from an English student that may or can damage teacher's face or authority in the class room.

Would you mind sharing with me some of your ideas or questions that you think are necessary to be added?

Thanks for your time and care,M.A student of TEFL