R: Feminist linguistics discussion group at UCL next Friday, 25th Jan

ceciliarobustelli@libero.it ceciliarobustelli at LIBERO.IT
Sun Jan 13 23:51:23 UTC 2013

Dear Christine,
any chance to follow the debate via Skype? I live too far to take part to it in presence...
Best wishes, Cecilia

--
Prof.ssa Cecilia Robustelli
Linguistica Italiana