forensic "use a gun" (fwd)

Johanna Rubba jrubba at HARP.AIX.CALPOLY.EDU
Fri Nov 10 22:27:31 UTC 1995

For those of you interested in this issue, I think the exact reference
for the article was posted to the list (Tuesday, 10/31, page A13, I think).

And Chuck Fillmore was kind enough to send along a reference to an
article he co-authored on this precise topic. Here is the reference:

Clark D. Cunningham and Charles J.
Fillmore, "Using common sense: a linguistic perspective on judicial
interpretations of 'use a firearm'", in Washington University Law
Quarterly, Volume 73, Number 3, 1995, pp. 1163-1214.

Jo Rubba