your mail

John B. Haviland johnh at REED.EDU
Wed Nov 29 06:49:56 UTC 1995

Let me second Noel's suggestion, or at least add to it a suggestion that
those of us who don't know it might look at Brenda Farnell's CD about
Assiniboine sign talk, recently published by Texas.  This has a
particular axe to grind (about a particular style of transcription), but
it nicely combines video, text, and other sorts of commentary.  If I am
not mistaken, Brenda and her colleagues at Iowa are also proposing some
sort of a workshop for people who would like to learn more about CD
production technology etc.--correct me if anyone knows more
details--sometime next summer.

Cheers,
JOhn Haviland