David Stampe stampe at HAWAII.EDU
Sun Oct 29 01:02:02 UTC 1995

Jon Aske <jaske at ABACUS.BATES.EDU> askes
   All I'm saying is that we need an inclusive term to group all
   (diachronic) changes which affect the grammar, and if we don't use
   grammatic(al)ization, then what else could we use?

Why not "changes"?

David <stampe at>

More information about the Funknet mailing list