New address for Colette Grinevald (a.k.a. Colette Craig)

Spike Gildea spikeg at OWLNET.RICE.EDU
Fri Jan 26 18:26:36 UTC 1996

Hi all,

Colette Grinevald Craig (now minus the Craig) recently dropped me a message
from her new home in Lyon, France.  She asked me to announce to the FUNKNET
world that she is back with us (electronically speaking), and while she's
delighted to be living in France again, she would like to stay hooked up to
the community she's been a part of these last 25 years (i.e. she invites
messages from friends).  Her new e-mail address is:

Colette.Grinevald at mrash.fr (Colette Grinevald)

Spike