innate

Ellen F. Prince ellen at CENTRAL.CIS.UPENN.EDU
Fri Apr 25 04:32:14 UTC 1997

so how come dogs raised in a home with people don't speak? is it that
humans discriminate against them and so their social interaction isn't
rich enough?

and would you also say that a bee's communication system (dance) is likewise
explainable by its social milieu? or would you accord a bee a greater
genetic endowment than a human?