innate/unique?

Lise Menn, Linguistics, CU Boulder lmenn at CLIPR.COLORADO.EDU
Fri Apr 25 19:57:46 UTC 1997

surely, uniqueness and innateness are logically independent concepts.
That they were ever bundled together is an example of how fallacious
arguments get started and transmitted because of pre-theoretical
convictions, or maybe I should say pre-emprical...Lise Menn