email address

Wendy Smith mswendys at PLUTO.MSCC.HUJI.AC.IL
Mon Dec 22 14:17:01 UTC 1997

Sunny Hyon is at California State University, San Bernardino, in the
English Dept. The zip is 92407. Her e-mail address is
shyon at wiley.csusb.edu and dept. phone is (909) 880-5826; fax is
909-880-7086. However, she is not a researcher in the field of writing;
the closest would be reading (in a second language). Good luck!!

Wendy Smith