Ergo Parser

Anne Sing annes at HTDC.ORG
Wed Feb 19 20:12:18 UTC 1997

We are looking for morphological NLP tools to add to our parser.  Specifically,
we would like recommendations for existing tools (preferably in C++) that will
allow us to easily increase the number of words that we handle by correctly
analyzing words with common prefixes and suffixes. We would be inerested in
either public domain or for sale morphological parsers.  The ideal
morphological
parser will be one which can work with our syntactic parser and dictionary with-
out excessive increases in speed.  We would even be interested in looking at
morphological parsers that were limited in scope, handling only a few suffixes
and prefixes, if they could increase our efficiency without slowing down the
parser significantly.

Sincerely,

Phil Bralich