pin processor etc

Lise Menn, Linguistics, CU Boulder lmenn at CLIPR.COLORADO.EDU
Fri Oct 10 18:00:40 UTC 1997

What are the criteria for adequacy of a metaphor?  I think one can ask if
it's misleading or not; and in the present instance, I don't see data to
support an argument as to whether either of these metaphors is
appropriate, though both of them are appealing.
Lise Menn