Constituency

Paul J Hopper ph1u+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Thu Sep 18 13:15:49 UTC 1997

Ngoni Chipere & Other Funknetters

Sorry for the delay in responding to various messages; I have been out
of town at the ALT conference in Eugene, and got back just a couple of
days ago to classes, meetings, and a big pile of messages.
Barbara constituency conference. It was held last May, and the person
officially organizing it was Charles Li, though perhaps someone at UCSB
should confirm that Charles rather than someone else should be contacted
for information regarding the program and publications. I am attaching
hereto the program as it was distributed a couple of weeks before the
conference; the actual program, as they say, "varied".
- Paul Hopper

Excerpts from mail: 23-Apr-97 Constituency Symposium Prog.. by Paul T
Barthmaier at ucsbux