"Juan has been working for three hours"

J. Clancy Clements (Kapil) clements at INDIANA.EDU
Fri Apr 10 01:42:59 UTC 1998

Dear Mark,
Regarding all your questions, I addressed just these issues in my
dissertation (Verb Classes and Verb Class change in Spanish), from 1985
(under the name Joseph A. Clements). You'll find a lot of info there.
Eldemiro (sp?) Salas did his dissertation on this topic, focusing on
Spanish, from a formal semantic point of view.  (Univ. of California at
Davis dissertation, advisor Ojeda), 1995 or 1996.  Hope this helps.

saludos,

Clancy Clements