Apology

Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D. bralich at HAWAII.EDU
Tue Dec 1 02:46:14 UTC 1998

In my haste to reply to a message I did not notice it had
come through the FUNKNET list and inadvertently posted
this message to that group.  Please accept my apologies
for this oversight.

Phil Bralich

At 04:08 PM 11/30/98 -1000, Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D. wrote:
>I would be interested in having a workshop for working with
>Ergo Linguistic Technologies NLP tools.  The tentative title
>would be "Making Commercially Viable NLP Software Using
>the Ergo Tools."  Let me know if this is feasible.  In addition
>we would offer training in how to use these tools for linguistic
>analysis and for the extension of these tools to other languages.
Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D.
President and CEO
Ergo Linguistic Technologies
2800 Woodlawn Drive, Suite 175