Contact Pivotal Democratic Congressmen!

Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D. bralich at HAWAII.EDU
Wed Dec 16 05:09:42 UTC 1998

Here are some email addresses of pivotal democratic congessmen
in this debate.

david.skaggs at mail.house.gov, lane.evans at mail.house.gov,
Ron.Kind at mail.house.gov, texas17 at mail.house.gov, budmail at mail.house.gov,
telljim at mail.house.gov, CongMcIntyre at mail.house.gov,

CONTACT THEM AND LET THEM KNOW THAT IMPEACHMENT IS AN OBVIOUS ASSAULT
ON THE SEPARATION OF POWERS.

For those of you who are too busy to compose I have included the letter
which I sent (partly borrowed from a friend).

Phil Bralich

The following is quoted from a friend's email, but it says exactly
what I feel needs to be said in this matter and I would like you
to have multiple copies of a nice statement of the problem rather
than forcing you and your staff to sort through a lot of variations
on this one theme.

DO NOT VOTE FOR IMPEACHMENT.  It will be very important for me and
others with whom I meet in the 2,000 election.  It is just two more
years to that election and the threat to the constitution over this
right wing abuse of power.  Any one who votes for this impeachment
must be taken as suspect and should not receive funding, votes or
support for their policies.  All the policies they support should
be looked at with a very jaundiced eye toward an agenda that would
remove the balance of power in favor of an unelected elite.

THE QUOTED STATEMENT FOLLOWS THE SIGNATURE.

Phil Bralich

Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D.
President and CEO
Ergo Linguistic Technologies