No subject

Danielle Cyr dcyr at YORKU.CA
Wed Jan 7 16:43:40 UTC 1998

From: "Wayne Leman" <wleman at mcn.net>
To: "Danielle Cyr" <dcyr at YORKU.CA>
Subject: Re: Left-handed male linguists
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 10:03:08 -0700
Danielle, it looks like a number of Funknet folks are interested in this
topic. It's always fascinated me. I also predict that the sharpest lefties
will score high on the Intuitive (typically, stronger at theory and
abstract problem solving) scale of the Jungian personality framework. There
is a simple online test that folks can take to determine their profile at
Internet site:

http://www.keirsey.com/cgi-bin/keirsey/newkts.cgi

I guess my reply only went to you and not the entire list. I later tried to
send it to the entire list but haven't seen it. I'm not sure I used the
correct address for sending to the list:

FUNKNET at LISTSERV.RICE.EDU

Is that the address you use or do you use another and it gets routed to
this address?

Wayne