New mailing list for South American indigenous languages

Andres Pablo Salanova kaitire at UNICAMP.BR
Wed Jun 24 23:17:44 UTC 1998

** Instrucciones sobre como obtener una descripcion de la lista en
castellano y portugues al final de este mensaje.
** Instrucoes para obter uma descricao da lista em espanhol e portugues,
no final desta mensagem.

Our apologies if you receive this message more than once.

                      ====  LING-AMERINDIA ====
         DISCUSSION LIST FOR SOUTH AMERICAN INDIGENOUS LANGUAGES

        The LING-AMERINDIA list was proposed at the Indigenous langages
workgroup at the XIII National Congress of the Brazilian Association of
Graduate Programs in linguistics. It is intended for open discussion of
problems in the description and analysis of syntax, morphology,
phonology and lexicon of South American indigenous languages.
        Postings should preferably be in Spanish or Portuguese. All
postings will be archived and will shortly be accessible through
anonymous FTP and WWW.

        To subscribe, send an e-mail message with SUBSCRIBE in the first
line of the body to LING-AMERINDIA-request at unicamp.br. Postings should be
sent to LING-AMERINDIA at unicamp.br.

   \__        LING-AMERINDIA
   /  --,     Informaciones: envie un mensaje con HELP LING-AMERINDIA
  |      ]    en la primera linea a la direccion "Comandos" dada abajo.
   \    |     Informacoes: enviem uma mensagem com HELP LING-AMERINDIA
    |  /      na primeira linha ao endereco "Comandos" dado embaixo.
    \ |
     \| .     Comandos: LING-AMERINDIA-request at unicamp.br
      .       Supervisor: LING-AMERINDIA-owner at unicamp.br