Job at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Michael Noonan noonan at CSD.UWM.EDU
Fri Oct 16 16:01:26 UTC 1998

Assistant Professor in TESOL pedagogy and contrastive rhetoric.  Tenure
track, to begin Fall 1999.  We seek an outstanding scholar/teacher who
will actively contribute to our graduate programs in Linguistics/TESOL and
Composition/Rhetoric, as well as a professional writing program and an
undergraduate English composition program which responds to the needs of
an ethnically and linguistically diverse population.  Experience in
developing and/or administering a university-level TESOL program
preferred.  We plan to interview at MLA.  Send letter of application and
CV only to Michael Noonan, Chair, Dept. of English, University of
Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI 53201, postmarked no later than January
10.  Questions about the position, the department, and UWM may be
addressed to Michael Noonan <noonan at uwm.edu>. AA/EO