corpus based research at Stanford

Joan Bresnan bresnan at CSLI.STANFORD.EDU
Wed Dec 15 06:57:22 UTC 1999

Eve Clark!  That brings us to:

people who do corpus-based research in Stanford linguistics and CSLI:

Tom Wasow, Chris Manning, John Rickford, Beth Levin, Penny Eckert, Eve
Clark, Ann Copestake.

representing syntax, computational linguistics, sociolinguistics,
semantics, language acquisiton, and the lexicon...