Jakobson and Nasals

Dianne K. Patterson dkp at U.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Jun 23 15:59:50 UTC 1999

I can't claim to know of any books, but I have always felt that nasals
should be classed as continuants...this captures an important aspect of
their character.  I didn't know that anyone else had thought of them this
way.  I look forward to hearing more.
Dianne Patterson
U of A