Modern Aramaic

Michael Noonan noonan at CSD.UWM.EDU
Wed Mar 3 16:50:22 UTC 1999

In addition to works on Modern Aramaic Heinecke mentions, there is also:
        Georg Krotkoff:  A Neo-Aramaic Dialect of Kurdistan.
                New Haven: American Oriental Society. 1982.

Mickey Noonan

Michael Noonan                  Professor of Linguistics
Chair                           Office:   414-229-4539
Dept. of English                Fax:      414-229-2643
University of Wisconsin         Messages: 414-229-4511
Milwaukee, WI  53201            Webpage:  http://www.uwm.edu/~noonan
USA