REQUEST from Max Enrique Figueroa-Estava

Edith A Moravcsik edith at CSD.UWM.EDU
Mon Aug 7 19:45:34 UTC 2000

The following is a message that I am forwarding to FUNKNET on Max
Enrique's request. If you want to respond to him directly, please
use the following address:

    maxestev at rtn.uson.mx

Edith

Not long ago, David Tuggy and others engaged in a very interesting
discussion about flip-flop constructions. Whether or not there was a final
summing up, it in any case escaped me. A colleague and myself are seriously
interested in contrastively studying English & Spanish flip-flop verbs from
various points of view. Could co-listers help us out here with respect to
literature on the general subject of flip-flop (behaviour of) items and/or
any suggestions whatsoever? Thanx in advance!

Max Figueroa